How To Access Our Services

Children typically arrive at The House through the following referral sources:

  • County Social Services Departments
  • Mental Health Departments
  • School Districts
  • Family Courts
  • Other agencies that work with children and families.

For more information on accessing our services, please call: Mark Ruffing, Coordinator of Intake Services, at 315.235.7624 or email