Foster Parent Support
We Help Our Foster Families Every Step of the Way
Our foster parents never feel they have to go it alone. We offer a variety of resources to help them and the children succeed.
Depending on the level of care, our foster parents receive:
- Professional staff person on call 24/7
- Individual, family and group counseling
- Case management
- Psychiatric/psychological evaluation and consultation
- Physical health screenings
- Independent living skill acquisition
Ongoing support includes:
- Respite Care Services
- Recreational activities
- All medical expenses covered
- Free 12-week training
As a foster parent with The House of the Good Shepherd, you can be the turning point in a child's life, providing a child and family a chance for success. You can teach a child and family that they have the strength they never thought possible!
Experience the rewards of being a foster parent. And don't worry, we're with you every step of the way.
In Utica, call Jamie Andrews or Sue Novak at 315.235.7700.
In Watertown, call Jason Hibbard or Gayle Reilly at 315.782.8064.