The House has been changing children's lives since 1872.
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or a related field with at least 1 year recruiting experience preferred. Associates Degree with at least 5 years Human Resources experience will be considered.
1. Post open positions
2. Process internal applications
3. Schedule and facilitate interviews
4. Recruitment - information sessions
5. Process applications/resumes
6. Maintain Applicant Tracking
7. Manage Requisitions
8. Manage Prehire Screenings
9. Attend Career Fairs
10. Conduct Employment Verification.
11. Conduct Reference checks
12. Process Employee Referrals
13. Complete offer letter
14. Process new hire paperwork
-Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
-Enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter, ability to work independently
-Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization
HGS is an EOE and a Drug Free Workplace
Please complete online Job Application here to be considered for this position.
Send us your resume for this position
*Note: Email resume as PDF or Word document in an attachment